[pmmail-list] Outlook Calendaring, Folder Sharing and Virus Engine

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:51:05 -0500

On Sat, 09 Feb 2002 23:33:01 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:41:43 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:
>
>> I have to ask, why would *anyone* want to use Outlook?  It's a sure way
>> to get yourself in trouble with virii.
>
>  Sure, but one gets it with nearly every MS-Office package, and it
>supports group calendaring and shared folders.

  And like every M$ package it fully supports easy Virii creation by
every prepubescent pimple head who can type with one hand while he
whacks his pud with the other.

  To paraphrase Nancy Reagan "Just say NO! to M$"

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com