[pmmail-list] Migrating filters

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:37:02 +0100 (CET)

I need to switch a couple dozen mail lists I'm following to an account
at another ISP, both accounts are already used through PMMail. Copying
the message base seems to be just the copying of the subdirectory tree,
but apparently all the filters (to sort this mail list traffic into
separate folders per list) have to be recreated manually ?  I see
utilities to export/import messages and address books, but nothing for
the filters ?  Is there somewhere info on how to do this with REXX ?

BTW, for upcoming versions of PMMail, I'd appreciate the facility to
copy a filter, instead of having to write them all from scratch. This
should be done within the same account to one with another name that
can then be adapted, and also a copy/move of a filter to another
account.