[pmmail-list] Migrating filters

Frans Morre pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:31:32 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:01:49 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

>   You can open both in, say, EPM and copy the lines with the filters
> from one account to the FILTERS.LST of the other account.
>
>   Sure, this is not a simplistic drag and drop, but it works.
>
>   Maybe you can also use file comparison tools like GFC or the
> command line DIFF.

I've been looking at that, but I don't know what the first line refers
too, and there are no references to folder names on the filter lines,
hence I should know which numbers (keys to other files?) to adapt when
I want to refer to folders in the new account. In my case, I'll
recreate the same named directory structure in the target account.

I could hack at it to ferret this out, but it may cost less time if the
FILTERS.LST structure is documented somewhere.