[pmmail-list] PMMail2000 build 2469 crash

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:16:04 -0400

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:05:13, Paul Hodges wrote:

>You'll have to ask me questions - I can't imagine what aspect of my
>setup could possibly affect whether this causes a crash or not.  But
>it may be worth remarking that both setups have migrated over a long
>time and through many versions of PMMail2000 (and PMMail/2 as well).

OK, will you try this?

Install the latest beta to an entirely new location. Leave your old
copy intact.

Start the new, clean incarnation and try "receiving" the message
(through SMTP fetch or by copying it to your inbox folder and
reindexing.

Does it crash?

--
Trevor Smith