[pmmail-list] Migrating filters

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:42:57 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:50:01 +0100 (CET), Frans Morre wrote:

> >    Here is a REXX script to list the correspondence of Directory,
> > Folder name and Folder ID number sorted by each of them (sorting requires RxExtra).
>
> Hey, that's what I'm working on ;)

  Well, should I feel sorry for having been a little bit faster?

  I had to compensate for spreading false information on the Folder
Id Number, hadn't I?

> Thanks for posting, and I'm sure
> others will be using that info too someday.

  It might be interesting to use the information gathered in my
script for a listing of all filters.

  Or to enhance my script by adding Account information, or at least
to insert a blank line between accounts in the first listing.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de