[pmmail-list] Big Request - Spell Checker

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:33:44 -0700

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:01:08 -0500, Gene Gough wrote:

Gene,

>note.   I have asked this question now three times an not a person has bothered to respond that they do
>or do not see this problem.  How can we complain about BSW when we don't even respond to questions
>from other users?

I can confirm that the spell checker does nothing here.  It flashed up
so quickly on send that there is not time for it to go through even the
most brief notes.

I have not had it come up every 20 or 30 notes as you have.  YMMV.
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"