[pmmail-list] Warpzilla as default browser

Chris Hellwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:35:18 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 22:57:27 -0700 (MST), Tech wrote:

>I have been unable to set Warpzilla as the default browser. When I set: Settings>General>c:\warpzilla\mozilla.exe
>>Type>OS/2 PM, then after hilighting the url + RMB, I get the error message [ Couldn't start external program. rc==2 ]. I am
>still able to select between different Netscapes, by changing the addresses there, though.
>
>What do I need to set to bring up Warpzilla ? I am using PMmail OS/2 v2.20.2380.

I have the same problem. But it works fine for me if I have a running instance of mozilla. What one should try (but I have not) is to
add the mozilla path to the libpath setting....

Good luck.

Chris Hellwig