[pmmail-list] Converting folder to mbox file

Kenneth Porter pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
04 Jan 2002 09:32:11 -0800

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 04:43, Frank Winkler @home wrote:

> This direction should be rather easy ... just glue all the files to one single
> file, separating the messages by a blank line or a five subsequent CTRL-As in
> case of a MMDF file. Better make sure that every message starts with a copy of
> the "From: " line, omitting the colon.

Thanks!

Didn't know about MMDF or the control-A's, but I figured pasting them
all together gets me 90% of the way there. The problem is in quoting
lines in the bodies that start with "From ". I was kinda hoping for
something that would automagically compute a Content-Length header to
eliminate the need for the quoting.