[pmmail-list] Missing URLs

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:17:08 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Ralph...
Yes, there is often, but not always, an <HTML> tag at the beginning of
the message.  So, I understand what you have said, but I guess I don't
understand the rationale!  There is a menu option:
	Window->View_Message_In_Web_Browser
What is the purpose of this option if all the useful HTML stuff has
been removed?  What is left to view in the browser that is not already
there in the PMMail/2 text window?  What am I missing here????

Carl