[pmmail-list] Yahoo! to use Authenticated SMTP

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:53:53 +1100

This is hardly a very secure protocol any more than is ftp or pop,
neither of which is tolerated on my company servers.

It looks good though, going from zero to one is a giant step for
mankind from the perspective of a yahoo.