[pmmail-list] Digest (01/21/2002 09:01) (#2002-115)

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:11:14 +0100 (CET)

>Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:45:36
>From: "Paul Hodges" <paul@qbss.com>
>Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Problem with PMMSend from a filter
>
>On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:41:25 +0100 (CET), Simon Wright wrote:
>
>>Nothing shows up in the Outbox until I re-index the box, then
>>the messages appear correctly and are sent. Without re-indexing
>>nothing is sent.
>
>I have the same when bouncing mail from a filter; and if I look at the
>Outbox before reindexing PMMail crashes.  This is using PMMail2000
>2380, and did not happen in the past.

Thanks for your input Paul. I think that bearing this in mind
I'll retry with an older version. Nothing significant (for me)
has been added since the GA release in 2000 so I lose no
functionality :-(

--
Simon Wright

Real mail to undiver06 at attglobal dot net
Remove un from diver06

Moalboal - the most affordable diving in the Philippines . . .
http://pws.prserv.net/moalboal/www/info/