[pmmail-list] Save attachments through filter in 2.20.2380

Koen Van der Auwera pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:09:06 +0100 (CET)

Hallo Brian Hertziger,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:06:08 -0600, Brian Hertziger wrote:

>I have a filter setup that is supposed to save a file attachment on an email
to a specific
>directory (on a different drive than PMMail), and then I have a notification
set on the same
>filter.
>
>When I installed 2380, the first time the criteria were met, the file saved
off the system.
>Ever since then, it hasn't worked.

I did the same here. And had the same problem till I put the attachment
saving filter on top of the list. I understand that the filters are executed in
order of listing. Since then it works for me.

Regards
Koen