[pmmail-list] Feature Request for next version of PMMail/2

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:09:53

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:12:26 +0000, jay gee wrote:

>I regularly get 100 - 150 messages per
>mail download session and have been
>annoyed on more than one occasion that
>after marking 150 messages individually
>for moving or deleting, when the Transfer
>command is issued I am confronted with
>a popup window telling me another
>message has appeared on the server
>and I must refresh and remark the entire
>group before downloading.

Have you tried turning off "fast Interrogation"? This tells PMMail to
use UIDs to identify messages for processing instead of (incorrectly)
presuming that the serial number will remain the same.  I don't know if
they suppressed the popup in this mode, but they could have.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd