[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:05:12 -0400

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:46:31, Paul Hodges wrote:

>There, that didn't hurt too much, did it?
>
>Thanks for the further explanation.
>
>We're adults here, and know the kind of difficulties that software
>development involves and the compromises that have to be made.
>Information from time to time on what seemed likely to be possible
>would have been gratefully received.

As I have said before, while this one instance of information may
have satisfied you, it did not necessarily satisfy everyone. They
each have their own instance that they will require timely
information on. Some will require timely information on many or EVERY
issue in existence.

So far today I have spent between 15 and 30 minutes reading,
investigating and writing about this one issue. If I were to be a
spokesperson addressing everyone's important issues, you can
understand how it would take more time, right?

My original point remains: while occasionally (like today) I sit down
and do some "off the clock" information dissemination, most employees
of BSW have other BSW-related tasks that they need to complete.
(Personally I have other non-BSW-related tasks to complete but...).
There is no employee with the time to be a regular spokesperson
frequently enough to satisfy the most vocal people on this mailing
list. To provide such an employee would either 1) slow down other
business functions or 2) cost more money.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support