[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Stan Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:33:03 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:39:57 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>Last not least,
>what are the chances that the plugin is included with Software Choice
>in the not too distant future?

My understanding is unless IBM is going to write a check that they have not, that it will not happen. The surest sign that any discussion of providing
it on SWC is that Innotek is selling it.

>Not sure if this is a good test. Where would you get the results from?

I am fairly sure that although I may not get exact numbers, I could find out if they made any money on it. If it was profitable, then that's a plus.

> Hence actual sales are to those who can't wait or deliberately chose
>to support Innotek's development.... (which whill make it a rather
>eclectic crowd, imho)

Maybe.