[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:30:04 -0500

AMEN!

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:55:48 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>But I'll never use Windows in any of its "flavors" ... XP is complete trash IMO ... I was on the CPP for
Windows 2000, and I actually liked it for
>the most part ... I had high hopes for XP, but from my playing around with it, it's a step backwards from
Windows 2000 ... You can have its
>"cartoonish" Sesame Street interface ... and its endless barrage of so-called helpful Wizards ...
>
>It's designed for morons who don't know sh*t about computers ...
>That's why it will be a big success ... Because the vast majority of the computer using public is ignorant
about systems ...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html