[pmmail-list] Another beta 2402 bug with Drafts

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:25:12 -0500

When I save drafts, I can no longer open them. I can see a saved draft
in the preview window, but when I double click on it, I get this error:

"PMMail could not open the file JOHNS0.ACT\DRAFTS.FLDGQJXB70.MSG. It is
possible that the file still exists and PMMail has just lost track of
it. If you wish, re-index the folder and then try to utilize the
message again."

My hunch is that there is a format string in there using "\" instead of
"\\". Interestingly, it looks like the file really does not exist. I'm
not sure how the message manages to show up in the draft window.

I don't use Drafts much, so I don't know if this was a problem in a
previous beta or not.