[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:52:42 +1100

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:21:35 -0500, Michael Lueck wrote:

>And to Linux????
>
>And to contact me for some design consulting for a LAN ready version????

Better still a KDE or Gnome version rather than Linux. I know everybody
thinks that the two are synonymous but those of us who have graduated
to Unix can use it if it can be compiled for any *x and simply uses KDE
or Gnome for its presentation.

Even better just make it X ready.... but reality says probably the Qt
toolkit is easier.

I run OpenBSD and it happily runs FreeBSD binaries and most Linux ones
too but properly written programs compile easily on all the *x
platforms without any tweaking. I do it all the time.

So let's not be limited to someone's guess as to the winning platform -
let's have the lot!

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.