[pmmail-list] Us XP Morons

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:30:35 -0500

Yep, here in Georgia the driving test is done in a parking lot with yellow cones.

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:27:39 -0500, Steven Hollar wrote:

>> there are certain minimum requirements one must meet in order to drive ... Like how to check the
tires
>for a
>>flat, where exactly to put gas into the tank ... Maybe even know how to check and see if the oil is low ...
>All those "things" are understood by
>>everyone to be necessary to operate a car
>
>Not necessarily.  I've run into some folks that couldn't tell you anything but "put the key in, turn it,
move
>the lever thingy to "D", and push that pedal on the right".  How these people got a drivers license could
be
>classified as a miracle.
>
>Steven Hollar

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html