[pmmail-list] Another beta 2402 bug with Drafts

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:21:55 -0500

I have been getting this message a lot ever since I installed the latest Win 2K Pro beta.  I shouldn't have
to reindex.  I composed a reply that will show up on the forum soon.  I went into the out box and was able
to see the message and when selected I could read the text.  When double clicking in order to change that
message prior to sending, got error message below.   This has previously worked forever!    I have been
getting this message also when my spam filters attempt to auto send to my provider's spam and abuse
ID.  I finally gave up on that as PMVIEW just won't send them and gives same message below.

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:08:19 -0400, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:25:12 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:
>
>>"PMMail could not open the file JOHNS0.ACT\DRAFTS.FLDGQJXB70.MSG. It is
>>possible that the file still exists and PMMail has just lost track of
>>it. If you wish, re-index the folder and then try to utilize the
>>message again."
>
>Have you tried reindexing the folder?
>

>--
>Trevor Smith
>PMMail/2 Technical Support
>pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html