[pmmail-list] OS/2 version

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:49:33 -0500

I have to assume that survival of the company is foremost in their minds.  It it fails we all lose.  I don't like it
any more than you do but we do have to look at the practical aspects.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:28:26 +0800 (SGT), Chua Teng Thiam wrote:

>PMView. He's now "relegated" to doing e-commerce for BSW instead of focusing on
>what he was "originally" (my take) tasked to do (PMView and PMMail). And the
>earliest where he can go back to PMView/PMMail (and remember, PMMail has two
>version, and we know which version has TOP priority) fulltime is July.

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html