[pmmail-list] Many Crashes

Clint pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:15:32 -0500

Yes, I was getting that pretty often under various circumstances. It would often occur when closing PMMail.
Once it happened I could no longer open PMMail without it immediately crashing and would have to reboot
before I could use it again. This is all in past tense because I got fed up and went back to the more stable
previous beta.