[pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen & a Survey

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:48:22 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:18:49 +1100 (EDT), John Angelico wrote:

>>The ONLY real way this would mean anything is if we were willing to put up the actual money in advance ...
>
>Don't generalise - everyboy hates that! <g>

LOL !!!

>I have forked out good money to two software upgrade projects that have
>died.  And I mean Aussie dollars which these days amount to double the USD
>figures. I would still support PMMail by responding to a survey (have done
>already) but this kind of experience makes one less willing to actually put
>up the money these days.

I hear you, Brother ... I hear you ...
It stinks having the short end of the stick ...

But what else can we do ???  Seriously ... We have no real consumer-buying power these days ...
There's too few of us ... So we need to "eat it and smile" ... No matter how bitter the taste ...

I'm just not ready yet to throw in the towel on eCS/OS2 ...

>>And quite frankly I don't see many people willing to do this ...
>>
>>IMO ...
>
>Smile when you say thet, pardner...<g>

:-)

Greg