[pmmail-list] [pmmail-list The Dark Side

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:36:14 +1100 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:02:32 -0500, jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

>Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:01:31 +0000 (GMT)
>From: "Brian Morrison" <bdm@fenrir.org.uk>
>Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Update from Peter Nielsen

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:43:39 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:22:21 -0500 (EST), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>>
>>>I'm open for suggestions ...
>>
>>Turn to the dark side. Be assimilated. It might be revolting at first,
>>but soon you realize that you are spending more time doing your work
>>and less time worrying about whether you will be able to find software.
>
>Some of us would rather spend *all* our time ensuring that PMMail
>survives than even consider the merest possibility of turning anywhere
>near the dark side!

"Three rings for the Elven kings under the sky,
Seven rings for the Dwarf lords in their halls of stone
One Ring to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

Let's not forget that those who refused to go over to the Dark Side won the
day - in the end character and integrity overcomes raw power. That's how
this world is wired to run.

[Dismounts soap-box, dismantles and stores it nearby for ready access]

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Light at end of tunnel will be out until further notice.