[pmmail-list] A message that crashed PMMail

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:15:11 -0500

I think this is the source of the message that caused pmmail 2000 for
Windows to lockup (it looks like it got word wrapped so it may be of no
use).  It read and deleted fine from Outlook Express even though it
would kill both get messages and read headers in remote control in
PMMail 2000.  Once deleted PMMail started working again fine.