[pmmail-list] crashed and confused mail folders

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:04:48 -0500

Followup.  I wrote previously that an entirely unrelated folder changed
its name to "net" and that mail which was to filter to a folder named
"Real Mail" now filters to "net".  I now find that in Account ->
Filters -> Edit, when I change the folder from "net" back to "Real
Mail" and select OK, the change does not take.  I go back to edit and
the filter points to "net".

Any ideas, suggestions, words of encouragement?????

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX