[pmmail-list] The one thing that bugs me most

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:49:47 +1000

This is not a crash and burn event but if they happened many times a
day I would be annoyed.

What bugs me most because it happens 40 or 50 times a day is:

I have been reading or sending mail and when done I minimise PMM
(alt-F9 works just as well on win versions as OS/2, thankyou!) and
later I see the indicator saying there is mail.
Then I can alt-tab to PMMail and it pops up. SFSG.

Instead of one of the panes having focus as it did when I minimised
there is only a gray background instead of the dark blue one on
whatever account (etc) that was selected before.

This means I have to use the stinking rodent to get started again
instead of tabbing and using arrow keys to get to accounts and open
them etc.

It would be nice if it was possible to avoid the rat when email is
largely about keyboard activity.