[pmmail-list] changing properties

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:49:00 -0400

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:00:02 +1000, Bushy wrote:

>The settings under
>folder, properties, sort order and sort priority change from time to time.
>
>These settings are set to my liking and work accordingly for, say a week or so and then for no reason I can determine, suddenly change.  It is
>no big deal to change them back but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation.
>
>John.

Yep.  It happens when you inadvertently click on a column header in the
Message List instead of the top message in the list.  It not only
resorts the column but it also writes the change in the sort order to
the folder's properties.  Several weeks ago, I suggested that as part
of the update to PMMail, there should be a way to easily restore a
folder's sort properties to your original setting either manually or
whenever the program is restarted.  It would also be a good idea if a
folder indicated when it was no longer sorted the way it had been set.

Ralph Cohen