[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:37:42 -0700

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:41:53 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Monday July 22 2002 10:52, Tim Roberts wrote to All:
>
> >> What can PM-Mail do about messages that are HTML format, just
> >> ignore them? Now  it just will not display them, except in raw form.
>
> TR> I'm not sure what your particular issue is, but PMMail has been
> TR> able to display text/html messages just fine for several versions
> TR> now.  Its HTML rendering is not nearly as rich or accurate as Outlook,
> TR> but for most purposes it works just fine.
>
>Not true at all!

If you are going to label me a liar, perhaps you should offer some details to
support your assertion.  In your reply, you deleted the URL of the GIF
screenshot I took this morning of an HTML message being displayed quite
readably in PMMail 2.20.2502 on Windows 2000.  To me, that seems like
unrefutable evidence that it DOES display HTML messages.  It only handles the
most basic tags, but it certainly does fonts, colors, and text alignment.

If you had said "it isn't good enough for me", that would be fine, but your
statement as you put it is quite false.  Are you accusing me of making up the
screenshot?

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.