[pmmail-list] 3 things, I suppose

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:51:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:58:40 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>1)  Can someone from BSW confirm or deny that they are following the
>list and logging the suggestions?  I think everyone would like to know
>that.

I'll be interested in this one, especially since my messages of:
  7-10-2002 9:27am   Message (again) that crashes PMMail/2
  7-20-2002 12:16pm   Double messages   (Martin Moran)
  7-20-2002 4:53pm     Double messages

(along with Martin Moran's) on this email list asked specifically
for BSW employees to confirm by responding.

Still waiting patiently ....
  (2 weeks on the first one, plus add'l time on another one directly to BSW
    personal a few days before the 7/10 one)