[pmmail-list] 3 things, I suppose

Frank Winkler - Sun Germany - Enterprise Services pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:43:43 +0200 (MEST)

 >Are you saying something like QP uses "<SPC><CR>" end of line
 >termination for a hard eol (paragraph) and "<CR>" alone for a
 >"soft" one? (Which I doubt but would certainly be prepared to
 >believe!).

I think it's rather just the other way round. If the CR is preceeded by a
space the break can be supposed to result from a word wrapping window; if
this is not the case we are dealing with a 'real' line break.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                 frank.winkler@germany.sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Remote Admin Center
Sonnenallee 1                                       Voice +49 89 46008.2755
85551 Heimstetten - Germany                           Fax +49 89 46008.2740