[pmmail-list] 3 things, I suppose

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:14:54 -0400

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:58:40 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>1)  Can someone from BSW confirm or deny that they are following the
>list and logging the suggestions?  I think everyone would like to know
>that.

Yes! As always, I am monitoring this list and do log and investigate
all issues. In several instances, I have gotten a message in the
support inbox, and simply responded to that message, only to realize
later on that it was also posted to the list. The past two weeks have
been extremely busy here at BSW. We are currently testing a new beta
(Windows)  that we will hopefully have released by the end of this
week, no promises! I can only ask for your patience and understanding
while we work out these few remaining issues and we will release this
to public beta.

FWIW, there have been updates to the Help file included with the
program (not all included in this beta), the online FAQ has been
updated and is now searchable, a new online contact form is available
and I am constantly working to update the website and help files. More
specific to the question of logging suggestions and bugs, they are all
input into a database program that simplifies tracking and resolution.

>2)  What the heck causes the "=20" I sometimes get at the end of every
>line?

We have seen these translations, and as always, the knowledgable folks
on this list have answered this questions as good or better than I
could. We are working on this as I speak.

>It would be nice to be able to hit ALT+X
>when reading messages in the preview pane and have it launch the
>external editor.

I will have to discuss this with Peter, but we may be able to do this
fairly easy, it only makes sense if you ask me... but a fix is the
ultimate goal!

I will post here when the new beta is available. Any lack of response
on this list is solely my fault, however, this list is not the default
submission location for program bugs, errors, feature requests or
support requests. All new bug reports and/or support/feature requests
should always be sent to support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com. A CC: to
this list is understandable and encouraged as it helps to gather input
from other users. Response to this list is, and will continue to be,
secondary to time required to respond to requests submitted directly to
the support address.

Thank you,

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com