[pmmail-list] 3 things, I suppose

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:02:19 -0400

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:11:25 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>Do you know if the new beta is going
>to do away with the double message problem?

Over the past three days I have been sending, forwarding, bouncing, fetching
and doing everything I can to make PMMail send duplicate messages, but I have
been unable to recreate the problem with this build. I marked this issue as
fixed today, hopefully you will not prove me wrong. I should have the final
build tomorrow and will likely put it out on Friday, depending on when I get it
from Peter tomorrow. He spent the entire day today working on various issues
ranging from adding addresses to the recipient list from the address book to
FINALLY fixing the problem with using the TAB key in the compose window. I
don't have the list here at home, but I have a stack of at least 10 or 15
'fixes' for this new beta, I will not attempt to list them now from memory. The
release time depends on when I receive the final build from Peter, but I will
do everything I can to make sure it is released by Friday.

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com