[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Robert Gammon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:52:36 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:57:38 -0400, Brandon King wrote:
>
>>  HTML has become a fact of life in email.
>
>Our marketing department wanted to send out HTML newsletters to
our
>customers, so I insisted that they asked the customers first.
About
>1,000 asked for it (not quite 5%) and the marketing people
decided
>that it was worth their while to produce a separate HTML
newsletter
>for these people.  I think they're mad.

And in a related move H&R Block has been asking people for their
e-mail addresses for the last two years.  Late this year or very
early next year, H&R Block will be sending them out an email full
of tax related stuff.   The content is, you guessed it, a web
page.

Robert Gammon
Houston, TX