[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

I think PMMail's presentation is adequate.  I don't need or want to
see pictures in email, and PMMail can display the text portion of
well-formed HTML mail... which sadly often excludes Outlook since it
doesn't appear to always create well-formed HTML.

That said, I know there are people who happily give up their privacy
and expose themselves to HTML exploits.  They should have the option
of viewing HTML mail fully presented.  It should not be the factory
default and should take several levels of "Are you sure?" prompts
before it is enabled.

Dave