[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Hahn Gerhard pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:50:32 +0200

>Have you ever looked at a raw HTML message?  One of those
>that gets composed in Composer or Outlook?  It makes our
>signatures look puny in comparison.  Once I was trying to
>find out just a little of what an HTML e-mail was about.  I
>had to scroll through three screens full of HTML headers,
>formatters, etc. before I got to any real text.
I agree.
I always told it to the email-users of my society, after having done a look
at the maillogs on the linuxserver.
'Do you want to send information or garbage?
So try sending plain/text.'
Or do you like the overhaed of aprox 66 % to give the same information?

>HTML e-mail is rude, crude, and unattractive.
2nd agreement.

BTW. I would ike to have the possibility to give a formatoption to an addressbook-entry.
plain/text or rtf or html
This, cause I told all my known senders, to post to me strictly in plain/text.
And to be politly, I also should have this simple opportunity.
Say, overruling the default option.

baba

gerhard