[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 Windows Beta - Sound bug

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:19:06 -0400

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:02:31 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:

>If the account properties for sound say to use a
>system beep when new mail arrives, but a filter
>within that account defines a wav file, no sound
>is generated for any incoming mail (filtered or not)
>on that account.

What are the filter properties? I know that if you "Set status" to unread,
PMMail will not see it as a new message, thus no sound from anywhere. If you
are marking it as read, put the "Play sound" action as the first action.

I will do a little 'tinkering' myself, but I know that sounds will play, I set
one up this week in the office to notify me when Peter had sent a new build.
Brandon King
Wilmington, NC