[pmmail-list] Bug 2.20.2577?

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:34:49 -0400

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:32:38 -0500, Oberon wrote:

>With a message open, if I click on Tools/Add Sender to Address Book, PMMail
>2000 says it is generating an error log and crashes

Recreated and logged in the bug list, thanks for finding this!

>Can't find the error
>log.  Any clue where to look?

Under Windows 2000, I beleive that Dr.Watson logs those. I know there is probably a quicker way to access them, but if you go to Start->Programs->
Accessiories->System Tools->System Information and select Tools->Dr. Watson you can locate the current log and even specify a more convenient location if
you want to access them in the future. With problems that we can recreate, it is not necessary to submit these logs as Peter will be able to get the information
he needs by recreating the crash in a debug version of PMMail.

Brandon King
Wilmington, NC