[pmmail-list] bug list

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:24:20 -0400

OK, here is a list of bugs for build 2.20.2577 that I have for Peter tomorrow, please add any that you see missing...

and I was able to reproduce the semi-colon issue only after entering a new file path...

Current Defects
7/28/2002

Summary	Description
Add Sender to Address Book crash
Use Tools->Add Sender to Address Book from a message window and PMMail crashes

APOP authentication
Receive using APOP generates error in log:  ERR bad password or unknown username ; This is  the error that resulted from the APOP command

Message sticks in Outbox
With Send Immediately OFF, focus on Outbox, after sending the message is still displayed in the outbox until you take focus away from the Outbox

Search results not sorted
use of message list headings to sort search results is not functioning in both address and message searches

Semi-colon appended to file path in Filter window
Semi-colon is appended to the end of filepath in filter actions

Unbalanced quotes in filters
Filters with an exclamation point or ampersand in quotes generate a "Filter Definition Error" dialog with contents of (3)Error - Unbalanced quotes in filter!

Brandon King
Wilmington, NC