[pmmail-list] hyper-text?

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:35:35 -0700

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:37:21 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>You took our (futile) html email arguments off-list, but used a
>spam-trap email address or something! When I replied to it, I
>got:
>
>"host probo.probo.com [63.105.24.220]: 550 Die You Spamming Pig"
>
>A few people may have had justifiable cause to call me a pig in
>my time, but I have never knowlingly spammed ;-)
>
>And for that matter, neither have I ever sent an HTML email; I was
>brought up proper, me ;-)

Sorry about that.  Someone sending through the demon.net mail server did send
us spam within the last month; that's how your server's IP got on our list.
Most of our blocked IP's are in the Far East.

I've removed you from the list.  Perhaps we should change our message to be a
bit less... um... inflammatory.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.