[pmmail-list] Link to latest beta.

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:09:58 +0100

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:56:53 +1000, Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:15:29 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>NEED more user input, unable to reproduce or locate any problems in
>>code -
>>APOP authentication
>>Receive using APOP generates error in log:  ERR bad password or unknown
>>username ; This is  the error that resulted from the APOP command
>>

>I gave Peter an APOP account on my server to fix a bug in APOP sends.
>It is still valid for sends and receives.
>If he needs a test place it is open to him..
>Same login/password.

FWIW I tried connecting to an OS/2 APOP server (Weasel in fact) and my
build 2578 attempts were successful in connecting, checking for
messages and disconnecting. I didn't try retrieving messages as I had
none on that server. Build 2579 behaves in the same way so from my
point of view APOP seems to be OK.

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?