[pmmail-list] Complex Filter Stops working in 2578

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:46:39 -0400

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:15:13 -0500, Wendell Brown wrote:

>Here's another one (2578 standard).... I have a complex filter (see
>below) down near the bottom of a long list of filters and it seems to
>have stopped working (and no, that e-mail address isn't in my address
>book):

Peter did make some changes that affected filters, and I believe that
they only make syntax more strict, aside from the specific changes.

If you change your filter to remove spaces and place the !
(exclamation)  outside of
the parentheses, it should work fine:

(h="X-SBClass: Blocked" |
h="X-SBClass: Spam") &
!(h.fromid="$ab$")

With your original, it did not work. With the above changes, it did
work...

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com