[pmmail-list] Delete mail in PMMail/2K - a bug?

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 10:56:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 31 May 2002 22:14:52 -0400, Steven Hollar wrote:

 >>window containing the message list does NOT return to the same place.
 >>Can't tell any pattern but it is anywhere from a half of screen to 2 or
 >>3 screens down from the point where the highlighted messages were
 >>located.
 >
 >I've noticed this as well.  I think the next message in the list is
 >highlighted, but the message is not at the top of the list.  The scroll
 >bar stays at its current location.  If this is going to be the
 >behavior, why select the next message?

Even more annoying in my eyes is the fact that switching between folders
doesn't remember the cursor positions.

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189