[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:55:04 +0200 (CDT)

Hi all:

I've been looking at a nice script from Oliver Poggensee to
bring up PMMail from an html mailto: link in Mozilla. This works
very nicely for a standard PMMail installation and is available
from:

http://www.opweb.de/files/PmmailMozillal.zip

However . . . I run PMMail with all my messages stored on a LAN
drive for cross-platform purposes and I was wondering how I can
pass the directory of the data files to PMMail from the command
line.

pmmail.exe /s passes the required account and opening pmmail
from the data directory with no parameters works fine but adding
the mailto: parameters as in

pmmail.exe "mailto:nospam@spamcity.net"

even from the data directory results in the wonderful demo
version of PMMail (it can't find the data directory and the
account information) :-(

Does anyone know how I can pass my data directory to PMMail
*together* with a mailto: parameter in a REXX script?

Many thanks for any education.

Regards,

Simon Wright.