[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:02:02 +0200 (CDT)

>Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:36:32 +0200
>From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin@orgfarm.uu.se>
>
>On Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:55:04 +0200 (CDT), Simon Wright wrote:
>
>>However . . . I run PMMail with all my messages stored on a LAN
>>drive for cross-platform purposes
>
>May I ask how you did this? Storing the mailfolders on a lan that
>is. I've been trying to do the same thing, but always end up with
>the demo-version of Pmm...

Hi Sorin:

Very easy. Just add your data directory to the working directory
box in your program object. Path & file name has the full path
to PMMail, the working directory box has the path to the
directory above where you have your mail stored.

Mail is here:

z:\email\data\diver00.act
z:\email\data\diver01.act
z:\email\data\diver02.act

So your working directory points to z:\email\data

I've sent to PNG screen capture to your e-mail address, hope
that's OK. I think that this info *may* also be on a FAQ on the
PMMail site.

Any pointers with my question? :-)

Regards,

Simon Wright.