[pmmail-list] Cannot send any Mails from two accounts

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:47:59 -0300

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:25:44 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>And if I try to delete the unsent message in the Outbox folder,
>re-indexing always gets it back again. But without any icon, and
>without marking the folder icon red for containing messages.

Close PMMail. Find the corresponding directory on your hard drive for
your outbox folder. Delete any .MSG files in it, as well as the
FOLDER.BAG file. Do NOT delete anything else. Restart PMMail and let
me know if the problem remains.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support