[pmmail-list] Cannot send any Mails from two accounts

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:49:38 -0300

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:46:47 +0200 (MSZ), Boris Kirkorowicz wrote:

>OK, it's gone now. But what I found when I looked into the directory
>was that there were six other .MSG files, dated 2001 and even 2000.
>They were not detected doing re-index. I deleted them, too.

Occasionally messages get 'orphaned'. You can always save them to
some outside directory and read them with a text editor, but chances
are they are copies of something you already have deleted.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support