[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:32:57 +0200 (CDT)

>Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:17:57 +0200
>From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin@orgfarm.uu.se>

>Gotcha! It works! Can I move the Tools-folder too? FOr backup and
>security purposes it'd be nice if they'd reside on our fileserver.
>I'll check the FAQ too. Thx.

Yes, just put the Tools directory in the same directroy as your
accounts. Do make sure though that you don't try to share the
Address book between different users though, that way lies a
pile of corrupted entries :-( so make sure that the mail is on a
personal shared drive and not a public one. Maybe by v3 we will
have a LAN-friendly version rather than the current
LAN-more-or-less-not-crapping-out version!!

Regards,

Simon.