[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 14:16:35 +0200

On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:24:38 +0200 (CDT), Simon Wright wrote:

>>Now the mailto-clicking in IE doesn't work anymore. Why??
>
>Now the registry entry in win2k points to the program directory
>instead of the data files entry. I'm not on a windows machine
>right now, so I can't give you the reg key, but do a search for
>BlueprintSoftware and find the key that has a program location
>in it (there's only one). Change this to your data directory and
>the mailto: links in IE should work again. I'm sure that a
>version of *this* one is one the FAQ - 1.28, just below the link
>you sent me, but 1.28 assumes that the data files are in the
>standard location. If they are split, you have to edit the
>registry manually.

The only path I can find is the one pinting to the executable, and
that one I know I shouldn't change, or the mailer won't work at
all.

I checked undet HKLM/Software/Blueprint software works, but no
paths are available there, only the versions I have had previuosly
installed. Under HKLM/Software/Pmmail there is a path, but this is
the one I mention before, the one that points to the executabel.
Can't find any else.

As fpr the Faq, it didn't help. 8-(

BW,

               Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer
# Department of Medical Chemistry,
# Division of Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
#
# Email: sorin.srbu@orgfarm.uu.se
# Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Phone: +46-18-471-4482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
# Cell Phone: +46-701-718023
# Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#