[pmmail-list] Selecting startup for PMMail 2000

John C Humphrey pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:19:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:19:33 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 07:26:13 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:
>
><snip>
>>QUESTION:  Not how do I create a shortcut, but how can I make an
>>application point to the shortcut?
>
>Easy ... Create a BAT file setting up your PATHING and all that ...
>You should be able to call the BAT file from the PIM ...
>
>Gregory L. Marx

I think the question Hazen has is one I ran into some time ago (for a
reason I can't remember) that I never resolved.  Can you call a
shortcut from the command line or batch file in Windows?  Not being a
windows kind of guy I seem to run into this little problems whenever
I need to deal with it.  Does anyone know of a way to call a shortcut
other than writing a little batch file that duplicates the short cut?

John